Thursday, January 21, 2010

2 Weeks

Little Sam has been with us for 2 weeks now, and we couldn't love him more! I know I keep saying this, but it's been so fun having a little boy around! And I think we're starting to get the whole diaper changing thing down... that's a big change for us! :)

We think Sam might have acid reflux, just like Chloe did. He has his regular check up tomorrow so we'll talk to the doctor about it then. He's had a few uncomfortable moments, and has some definite projectile spit-up.

Sammy makes this face a lot, all scrunched up! :)




And boy can he put on the pout! :)


I even caught a smile on camera! This is only our 2nd REAL smile... you know, when you're talking to him and he starts smiling. Not the smiles he does in his sleep! :)

At 2 weeks Sam:

~Eats every 3.5-4 hours during the day
~Sleeps a 5-6 hour stretch at night
~Can sleep through all his sisters yelling and screaming
~Is a pooping machine!

Yep, that's pretty much it... he eats, sleeps, and poops! :)

1 comment:

Kylee said...

He is too cute. Glad that you got the diaper changing thing down, that would be an adjustment since you have had girls before. What a great sleeper too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails