Maddie: "Daddy, are you just jealous?"
Random Person At Disneyland: "Who is your favorite princess?"
Maddie: "Um, just my baby sister, Chloe!"
Maddie (very sadly): "Mommy, I wish I was big like you so I could have a baby in my tummy!"
Me: "Someday you'll be a mommy just like me."
Maddie: "And I want to push the pedals to drive the car!"
Me: "Maddie, you need to go get back in bed. You have to be up early for school in the morning."
Maddie: "Fine, if you keep being mad then you're not going to Disneyland!"
(This happened last night... AFTER our trip to Disneyland!)
Maddie: "My teacher got mad at me today."
Me: "Why did your teacher get mad at you?"
Maddie: "Because I didn't have Challenger ways."
Me: "Why didn't you have Challenger ways?"
Maddie: "Because I wanted to play outside and it wasn't time to play outside."
Maddie to Daddy: "Daddy, you're my very best friend!"
Me: "Can I be your best friend too?"
Maddie (looking around): "No, you can just be best friends with the socks!"




8 comments:
She is so darn funny!!!
That is so cute! It's awesome that you wrote them on your blog too because Maddie can look at them one day!
That's hilarious!
Oh my gosh she is the CUTEST!! And congrats on your new friend socks. hahaha! And by the way Im seriously jealous of your trip to Disneyland!
oh my goodness your little maddie is hilarious, I cant wait to have one :)
and disneyland looks like it was a blast! I'm so jealous we went in May and I cried the day we left! it really is the happiest place on earth!
oh I just laughed so hard!! adorable!
She's so funny and cute! I'm gonna miss seeing her in nursery once and a while!
Love little kid conversations. So cute.
Post a Comment