My cousin, Colleen and her daughter Sevrine came up to visit last weekend over Labor Day. We had such a fun time playing with them, but the visit seemed to go by very fast! We went to the Swiss Days up in Midway, went to the Gateway, played in the water there, and ate way too much, but yummy food the whole weekend! The only thing I actually got pictures of was the girls playing at Gateway, but I did take a whole bunch there!! I didn't bring Chloe's swim suit. She gets weird about water splashing her. Loves the pool and the bath, but anything "splashing" or "squirting" she's a baby about. But daddy put her in anyway. She actually liked it for a while, but just kept sitting down, keeping her distance, I think!
Laying on the ground to "get warm". Silly girls!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Gateway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment