DAY 2- Saturday, September 19th.
Sitting on the firetruck, while waiting for mommy to go potty, AGAIN! I guess the fireman came by and gave Maddie some stickers.

Riding the tea cups... and don't you worry, we sure spun them fast! And they girls LOVED it! :)
Maddie & Daddy about to ride the Matterhorn.
My tired little Tinkerbell waiting for Maddie & Daddy while they ride the Matterhorn! :)
I don't remember this fairy's name, but she was so sweet with the girls! They LOVED visiting with her!
Meeting Tinkerbell! Chloe even wore her costume to match! :)
Maddie had begged for one of these suckers since we got there that morning. And she had a constant reminder because they have them EVERYWHERE! I finally told her I'd get her one if she'd eat half her sandwich. She didn't eat much the whole time we were there, which was very unusual for her. I guess she was just too busy having fun!
We went and saw the Playhouse Disney show at California Adventures. Pretty darn cute, the girls LOVED it! They both had smiles the whole time!

Daddy, Chloe, & Maddie on Flik's Flyers.
Daddy (sorry, cut his head off :)), Chloe, & Maddie on the Lady Bug ride at Bug's Life.
Bug's life bumper cars. Daddy took Maddie on them. Maddie loved it because they crashed into everyone (she says). I was bored watching it. These things went about 2 miles an hour... if that!
Daddy & Chloe riding on Heimlich's Chew Chew Train. The girls really liked this one, pretty cute!
We went and had lunch at Ariel's Grotto over at California Adventures. Mike and I both ordered the tri tip, very good!!! The girls both got cheese noodles, and once again, Chloe ate better then Maddie! Maddie had a blast having each one of the princesses visit her. She had them sign her autograph book and took a picture with them. She tried to get each one to sit and eat lunch with her, and was pretty disappointed that they had to go eat lunch with their princes. I didn't realize when I told her we were going to eat lunch with the princesses, that to her that meant they would sit with US and actually eat with US! Oops! She woke up this morning and asked if we could go back and eat lunch with the princesses again! :) Definitely a hit, we'll do that again for sure next time we go!



TWINS! Princess Aurora! :)
Dessert!! :)



White Chocolate shell; Maddie said she could hear to ocean and insisted that we all listen too!
Chloe blowing kisses to the princesses.
Maddie on the carousal at California Adventures.
Chloe & Daddy on the carousel.
Daddy & Chloe waiting in line for the Toy Story ride.
Maddie on the new 3-d Toy Story ride at California Adventures. SO much fun! A favorite of everyone's!
Chloe crashed before we even made it to the bus line to go home.
Maddie entertaining herself, dancing, while we wait for our bus to come.
1 comment:
It's so cute to see your girls all cute in their princess stuff! Needless to say we didn't see ANY princess stuff and my boys looked at me funny when I wanted my picture taken with Mary Poppins :-)
I'm glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment