Day 4- Monday, September 21st
Maddie and I rode the cars first thing in the morning because the line seems to fill up fast. I guess Chloe wasn't tall enough to go. I didn't know they had a height requirement on it, we had taken Maddie on it when we went 2 years ago. Oh well, Chloe got some one-on-one time with Daddy.
Maddie was a CRAZY driver!
Daddy & Maddie on the rockets.
Chloe & I riding the rockets. Sorry about the picture, it's as good as we get when I take my own picture! :)
Daddy & Maddie rode on Splash Mountain. Twice, actually! She really liked it. They're sitting in the last row.

Waiting for Winnie the Pooh ride. I don't remember going on this one before, it was a pretty cute, bright ride. The girls really liked it. Chloe was asleep the first time Maddie and I went on it so we came back a second time so she could ride it too! :)
Maddie was pretty excited they put us in the line with "her number"!



Maddie was so excited to be able to stop by and say hi to Jasmine! 

Daddy & Chloe on the Buzz ride. 


Daddy & Maddie on Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin. Mommy and Chloe sat this one out, too jerky for me and my little growing baby inside me! :)
Yep, she did it! Thanks to those beautiful shoes she's wearing. She was a little freaked out about it after they got off the ride, and started to cry telling me about it. Needless to say, she didn't want to go on it again. But hey, she did it! :)
Both girls crashed before the California Adventures parade, which was fine because we just decided to sit and save a shady spot for an hour until the parade started, which probably wouldn't have happened if they were awake! They woke up not too long after the parade started because of all the water. It was quite the wet parade, everyone in it had these squirt guns that shot LOTS of water, not just little squirts. We got pretty wet!
No comments:
Post a Comment