Sunday, September 27, 2009

Girls

My sweet girls!

Walking all over the place now! My little baby is growing up!


The girls love bath time together!

Check out Chloe's tan! This girl has some dark skin! Even keeping her out of the sun as much as possible and sunscreen on, this girl can tan! The first day in Disneyland with 90 degree weather, I forgot the sunscreen at the hotel! Thank goodness my girls don't burn easily! I love the white lines in Chloe's arm rolls!
Chloe doesn't always listen very well, especially when it comes to standing up in the bath tub. You'll see the bump... (her hair is covering it up here), just keep scrolling down! THE BUMP! Came instantly! Poor baby! But I do love this sweet face!

1 comment:

Kiersten said...

Oh her poor little head! It looks like she's still smiling though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails