Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Six Month Pictures

I took the girls just over to Kiddie Kandids today to have their pictures taken. Mostly to have Chloe's 6-month pictures taken, but thought I'd do a shot of the girls together as well. I thought they turned out pretty cute.

8 comments:

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

OOOOOH! I looooove them! Chloe is sooo cute and the picture of Maddie giving Chloe a kiss is beyond cute1

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

My favorite of Chloe is the one she is laying on her back holding her toes!

Nathan and Raya said...

I swear, every time I see Chloe, she looks just like Maddie! Am I crazy?
I love the one of Chloe on her tummy and her hand is at her cheek like she's really trying to pose. Gorgeous girls!

Unknown said...

very cute! chloe is all grown up!

Lehis said...

Those are soooo cute!! I LOVE the tongue out!! I am so bad. I haven't had Mikkos pictures taken yet. I really want to get the boys together, but they keep having these INSANE runny noses! Curse the runny nose! Pics are adorable though. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the matching dresses. Good call mom!

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

Tiff can you get me some pics? I really like the one of Chloe on her back and the one with Maddie kissing Chloe...let me know.

Mindy said...

So sweet! I love how they always have cute matching outfits.

Amy said...

one word for ya-precious! how cute are your girls!

Related Posts with Thumbnails