I really don't have time to be doing this right now, since I'm not packed yet, and have to drop Maddie off in an hour, but I'm going to anyway. This picture is especially for my mom. 
"My don't want to take a picture!"
Mike and I are leaving today to take our first ever kid-less vacation together since we've had kids and won't be home until late Sunday night! I'm totally pathetic, and I'm fully aware of it! The only time I've ever left Maddie over night was when I gave birth to Chloe, she was 2 years and 3 months old. Now here we are, she's coming up on her third birthday, and I feel like I can finally do it! Wish me luck!!!
I miss my babies already, and I haven't even left yet!!! :)
1 comment:
Good for you guys!! I've never left Charli over night either, so I completely understand. Hope you guys have a blast!
Post a Comment