Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fruitland

The girls and I drove to Fruitland, Idaho last Sunday and stayed until the following Friday. It was just under a 7-hour drive for us (I drive fast, but given that we had to make stops for food and potty!)

We all had a blast! The kids loved playing together, all of them! It was so fun to watch the two babies interact together. Who would've thought that two 6-month olds could have so much fun together?! And the two-year olds always have a good time together, although sometimes it's that love/hate relationship! :)
We did lots of shopping, lots of errands, Cabela's (aka- the Zoo to the little ones... whatever works, right?? :)), and out to Red Robin, where we fed Kate a lemon, which she loved, and both babies got some tastes of their siblings Mac & Cheese sauce, which they both thoroughly enjoyed!Maddie & Jackson had fun feeding the horses with and playing in the sandbox. They're pretty much happy doing anything that's outdoors!
We attempted to take the kids picture all together, you can see how well we did... haha! It was pretty much a joke!
Then I tried to get a few of just my girls together once we got back inside and it was just as hard as getting all four kids!
Little stinkers!!!
This is just a funny little video of Kate & Chloe playing. I accidentally deleted the best one I had, the girls were totally giggling at each other while Kate was taking all of Chloe's toys! It was hilarious! We were laughing so hard! So this is another one I took, I was so mad I deleted the first, especially because this one isn't nearly as funny, but I thought I'd post it anyway. Mostly for grandma! :)

1 comment:

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

So sweet! This cracks me up...they act like they are really talking to eachother! I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails