Mike . Tiffany . Maddie . Chloe . Sam
Yes, we have more pictures!! I can't decide which ones to order....
oh there all so stinking cute! she is so photogenic!
OH! We just love Maddie!! We sure are going to miss this little cutie when you guys take off for Utah.
hoyl cow you're little girl is so cute!
OH my!!! Maddie is A DOLL!!! How on earth did you decide which ones to order...every one is so cute! That's great you guys are moving to Utah, I'm sad we'll miss you this summer! I guess we'll just have to catch up later in the year. :0
good luck deciding-i love the one in the chair! she is too cute for words!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh there all so stinking cute! she is so photogenic!
OH! We just love Maddie!! We sure are going to miss this little cutie when you guys take off for Utah.
hoyl cow you're little girl is so cute!
OH my!!! Maddie is A DOLL!!! How on earth did you decide which ones to order...every one is so cute! That's great you guys are moving to Utah, I'm sad we'll miss you this summer! I guess we'll just have to catch up later in the year. :0
good luck deciding-i love the one in the chair! she is too cute for words!
Post a Comment