I am so behind on posting, life has been just a bit busy lately! Thanks to my sister, Brooklynn, for being my photographer, thanks to my talented mom who made these cute little tutu's for all the girls, and to my family who all helped me get ready for this fun and crazy birthday party! Here are a bunch of pictures from Maddie's second birthday party she had with her cousins over Memorial Day weekend! I think they all had a lot of fun!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Tutu Cute Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
It was such a fun birthday, you all did such an amazing job! And what a cute theame! You're so creative. We all have to get together lots this summer!
The party was so much fun...the girls really made the theme! They were beyond cute!...I love the pictures...I've been waiting for you to post them. I am so glad the other cousins were able to come and play together!
Post a Comment