Thursday, December 17, 2009

Visit With Santa

My girls are complete opposites when it comes to Santa. Maddie has loved Santa from the first time she's met "him". She has had a smile on her face every year we've taken a picture, and has loved telling him what she wants for Christmas since she's been able to talk. {This year was a piggy bank full of coins AND a real horse!}

Chloe on the other hand, wanted NOTHING to do with him! Last year, she just had a stoned face. More like she didn't know what was going on. She didn't cry, but was NOT going to smile or cooperate for a picture. This year, she screamed when I walked near him and didn't stop screaming until he was no longer in site. But... I love the picture anyway!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Oh I LOVE this picture! Total Christmas classic!

Tuita Family said...

That is the CUTEST santa picture i think I have ever seen! I love that Maddie is just sitting so perfectly while Chloe is screaming her eyes out! Soooo cute!!!

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

Sooo cute! ...So,at the Spaghetti Factory, Christian said to Larry, "that wasn't the real Santa"..Larry said, "why do you say that?"...Christian said, "Because the babies were crying and he didn't even care"...how cute is that?!

Kylee said...

I agree this is a classic picture. Some day Chole will look back and laugh at it. Reminds me of one of the ones of me. My mom had to sort sit on Santa's lap with me and I was crying the whole time. Hope that you are feeling well. You don't have too much longer to go! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

Mindy said...

Love this picture! Ella told Santa she wanted a pony last night too. Our pics were so terrible, they weren't even cute, so I just didn't buy them this yr.

Related Posts with Thumbnails