Friday, December 4, 2009

A Circleville Thanksgiving

We went down to Circleville for Thanksgiving to spend with Mike's family. We stayed overnight at his sister's house. We tried to get some pictures of the kids... WHAT A JOKE! They were pretty hilarious, well, the 3-year olds were pretty hilarious, they wouldn't stop singing! But this shows why we don't try to take pictures of 4 crazy kids very often!



On Friday, we took the kids to play at the park for a bit, and then went shooting. I stayed in the car with the girls. We just watched from where it was warm and quiet! Chloe just sat and watched Elmo! After I bit, I took Maddie out with Daddy, she wanted to try shooting for the first time!

3 comments:

Jarom and Heidi Taylor said...

I love how we didn't get any pictures of actual thanksgiving dinner. Oh well!!! :)

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

yep...I think I'm a pacifist...just like Larry says!

Tiffany said...

Ya, not a big fan of guns. I think I pretty much scared Maddie just talking about them and how dangerous they are. I don't really want anything to do with them. It's too easy to have an "accident". I don't even let her point her toy guns at people just for the point.

Related Posts with Thumbnails