Friday, December 4, 2009

Nap Time? They Don't Think So!

Sometimes for Chloe's nap, she knows she's missing out on something going on with her sister. I'm pretty sure she knows if she makes a little noise (we're talking, very little noise), that her sister will hear her and come "save" her! That's exactly what happened on this particular morning. I had just gotten out of the shower and was getting dressed when Maddie told me Chloe was awake and she'd go get her. Chloe had only been down for MAYBE 15 minutes, which means she never actually went to sleep. Of course I told Maddie, no, that it was nap time, to leave Chloe alone... not much I could do when I was only halfway dressed. This is how I found them... it was too cute to get mad!
Maddie decided it was story time rather than nap time. I think Chloe agreed!

1 comment:

julie said...

That is pretty darn cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails