Maddie will be 3 1/2 years next week. It's so crazy how fast this year has gone by! I can't believe we're almost halfway through November! I've been trying to write down all the funny things Maddie says because I forget them so fast. She's been pretty darn funny lately!
(Maddie getting checked at the doctor. If you had a cough, you had to wear a mask.)
* "Bye Daddy, Merry Halloween!"
* "It's snowing outside, Mom! When it snows, people say 'Happy New Year'. Happy New Year, Mom!!"
* "My grandma lives in Seattle. But I don't live in Seattle, I just live on Planet Earth!"
* "It's my pleasure!"
* "Now just take off the lid, your majesty."
* "I just love crumbled eggs!" (scrambled eggs)
* "Chloe, stop pulling my hair!!! I'm not going to be your friend anymore! I quit!"
* "It's sunny outside, but my teacher just drew one big cloud today. She's embarrassing!"
* "Your dinner's ready... Order up!"
* During Sacrament Meeting at Church, the room is completely quiet, Maddie's voice is very loud, "Mommy, you have very nice boobies", she says, as she's RUBBING THEM!
* "Why is she so mad? I get mad at you some days and you get mad at me some days. But why is she so mad?"
* "I'm a big girl, I can do it myself!"
* "Now I know how, cuz I just learned!"
* "I'm a da-dician, to do tricks." (a magician)
* "I want to get a ticket for Disneyland. Can you just ask the policeman for one? Cuz he gives out tickets."




4 comments:
Oh, that was too funny, what a cutiepie!
Oh man she is seriously so funny! We need to get together again, last saturday was fun when you guys stopped by.. I still haven't cleaned my shoes from the poop! :)
Um... yeah, basically hilarious as always! You should come visit us before we move far away... then it will take 12... TWELVE HOURS to get to our/your house!!! Yikes!
Post a Comment