Monday, November 16, 2009

Another Grandma Surprise!

Grandma is SOOOO good to my girls!!! I swear Maddie checks the front door now every time we're on our way in. She's always the one to spot a package sitting at the door. And this time was no different! I didn't even notice it sitting there! As soon as we pulled into the garage, Maddie couldn't get her seat belt off fast enough and out to get the package! I had no idea what it was, and was worried Maddie was going to be disappointed that it wasn't for her... But, it was! Grandma surprised us again with some goodies for the girls!

My mom's mom (my grandma) was so good to her grandkids. There are more than 50 of us and I think we all believed we were definitely her favorite grandchild! She just made us all feel so special! Well, I have a feeling my mom is going to be no different with her grandkids! I hope when I'm a grandma, I'll measure up to what my mom is to my girls!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails