Monday, November 16, 2009

Maddie's Random Thoughts

I thought I'd post a few more of Maddie's little "funnies". She has so many each day, I know I've forgotten some of the best ones. This girl is HILARIOUS! They'd be even funnier if I filmed them, because her facial expressions and voice with them are a great combination. The problem is, they are SO random, I never know when they're coming! :)
* After we put on all of Maddie's snow clothes to go out and play in the less than 1/2 inch of snow on the ground, Maddie says: "I look like a snowman." (In a 'not so good' tone).
* "Mom, I don't love pink anymore. I just love blue, cause my eyes are blue."

* "You berry know your numbers, Mom!" (You very know...)

* Maddie comes in the room VERY sad, almost disappointed like and says, "I'm not really a superhero. I was just pretending. I'm just me, Maddie."

* "If you say so..."

* "That's just the style!"

* "I just really love my dad."

* Maddie: "I just tooted, Mom."
Me: "Can you say excuse me?"
Maddie: "Nooo silly, bums can't talk!"
And a couple pictures of Chloe... just because she's so darn cute! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails