Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Go Mariners!

Over Memorial Day weekend while we were up in Seattle we went to the Mariner's game. We all had a blast! It was the little leaguer's night so since we had my little brother and cousin there, we all got to walk around the field!Chloe enjoyed snacking on her cheerios. Maddie loved yelling out "Go Mariners!" and also loved flirting with the drunk men in front of us. I didn't enjoy so much when Maddie decided she didn't want the pepperoni on her pizza so she threw it in front of her, onto some lady's white purse... ya, probably NOT the highlight of the game! But besides that, we all really enjoyed the game, as usual! It was so fun watching Griffey back playing with the M's again!

By the 7th inning stretch, Maddie was asleep across my lap, which is too bad because she is loving the 'take me out to the ballgame' song these days! Chloe was falling asleep as well. The game was a little slow by then, and we were behind (and ended up losing) so we took off about the 8th inning. But overall, it was a great night!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I always fell asleep at the baseball games as a kid too! I love that Maddie has a monkey for her back like Ella. They can be useful in crowds. I'm jealous that you got to go home!

Related Posts with Thumbnails