I have a lot to catch up on, I will work on that hopefully in the next week before Maddie's swim lessons start back up again and life gets even crazier with our daily activities. But I thought I should post since word seems to be getting out anyway, we too are surprised, to be....
EXPECTING
BABY #3
in JANUARY!




14 comments:
Congratulations! Maybe you will get a boy :)
wow! I had no idea. congrats to you guys.
no way, definitely another girl. Parker says so and he has yet to be wrong. Plus, the Chinese calendar says girl and has been right on with you so far. It's a girl. It's just all Mike knows how to make... that's okay though, cause you have adorable girls, so keep 'em coming!!! ;-) Love ya! Toodles!
well, my mom had to wait until baby number 6 before she got to have a change in the sex...ah ha haha! Good Luck to Mike!
I'm right with Brooklynn....toodles!
ahhhh!!!! Congratulations! we are so excited for you guys :)
Holy smokes!!!! I'm so shocked, but excited for you!!!
I'm hoping it's a boy for Mike, but I'm going to die laughing if it's a girl!! Maybe you should not find out this time...lol
Congrats!
Oh WOW! Congratulations! I had no idea! So how far apart will that make your kids? How exciting! Keep us posted on everything!
Oh my gosh!!! Congradulations! i think January would be a great month to have a baby! Yeah for you guys!!
Wow! That's awesome! Congratulations
oh my goodness! How exciting! Hope you are feeling well!
Come check out my latest post!
Congrats!! How exciting for you guys!
HOORAY!!! congrats
Post a Comment