Mike's mom turned 50 in April and for her birthday, she wanted all of us girls to go stay somewhere overnight and get massages somewhere. So, we decided on Mesquite because it was close (for just an overnight trip), cheap, fun, and could almost guarantee warm weather.... almost! Actually, we did get lucky, it was stormy the week before we were there, but perfect, not too hot, the weekend we were there.
I missed them a lot, even though it was only overnight, but I'll have to admit, it was much easier, almost no big deal, leaving them home knowing they were staying home with their dad! And the drive down was a little weird driving alone to St. George where we all met up at Heidi's house. I haven't taken a trip alone, without kids or a husband, probably since before I was married!




No comments:
Post a Comment