Picture overload!!! Here are some random pictures taken of the girls over the past couple weeks. And seriously, has it really been 9 months since I gave birth to my beautiful little baby??? I keep counting back months because I really don't believe it has been that long. I really don't remember life without her, but it still seems like August was maybe a few months ago!
Right now, as we speak, Chloe is loud as ever! She just talks and talks and talks! She says ma-ma, da-da, ba-ba, and a few other random sounds that I have no clue how I would actually spell them, but are consistent sounds!
Chloe finally figured out how to crawl and is now crawling all over the place! She has only known how to scoot backwards up until now, which lead to a very frustrated baby trying to get to the toy in front of her. But last Thursday while I was on the phone with my sister, she just started to crawl, forward! She has also mastered going from sitting to crawling, which all happened about the same time! She's pretty much a pro! :)

Chloe still loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! She giggles at Mickey every time it turns on. Actually, she giggles at anything and everything and it's one of my favorite sounds! She also talks to anything and everything, even little crumbs on the ground!! 
Chloe currently has two teeth on the bottom and one on top. Sometimes she grinds them together which makes me cringe! It's like finger nails going down a chalkboard!! Chloe also LOVES her big sister, and Maddie LOVES Chloe! It's so fun to watch them sit and play dollies together, although sometimes when Maddie has things all set up just right, she tends to get a little upset when Chloe comes in and takes the toys or messes them up. I'm thinking this isn't going to change any time soon! :)
*My sister would love to know that they're watching Sponge Bob, both totally enthralled!
Chloe loves cords, any type of cords, usually the ones plugged in so I have to either try to hide them, or unplug them to let her play with them. Is that weird? I don't ever remember Maddie being into cords!
*Maddie has chip crumbs in front of her and told me she couldn't pick them up because she was planting her flowers... her chip crumbs being the flowers. What a crazy girl!
Speaking of Maddie, {who still happens to be my little baby}, she turns 3 years old next week!!! I asked her what she wanted for her birthday (thinking along the line of 'gifts'), and she tells me all she wants is a pirate party! Well, thank goodness they have pink pirate things now... so we'll have a pink pirate party with our family this weekend and probably at least do cupcakes and sing when we get up to Seattle with my family. Maddie, like her mom, milks her birthday for as long as she can and wants to be sung to as often as she can. Last week she went around the house singing "happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me..." Another favorite song Maddie has been singing constantly and knows most of the words to is Taylor Swift's "Love Story". It's the cutest thing to hear her sing. She even got up on Uncle Tim's 'Stage' to sing for them and he built her a microphone out of blocks... she loved it! Even shook her booty for us! :)
And speaking of singing, Maddie started her Sunshine Generation classes this month and LOVES them! She calls it 'Preschool', which it's not (she starts that up again next month). She also starts swimming lessons the first of June! We will be busy, busy, busy this summer, which I love, and Maddie needs! :)

*Can you guess who these cookies look like? Maddie wanted to make them Spongebob & Patrick. I think she did a pretty good job, what do you think, Parker? :)
Maddie and Chloe have their doctor appointments at the same time next month, I'll update their stats then!




7 comments:
Such cute girls! I love the hat! It's so fun when they start to move and interact. Ezra is totally fascinated with Ella - I can't wait until they can interact more.
So sweet! I love how Maddie plants her "chip seeds" in your carpet!! haha how fun to have 2 little girls!
All I (Parker) can say is "SpongeBob.............." (in a Patrick voice, of course)
You guys are both ridiculous! Just like that show!! (this is Brooklynn now, in case you didn't know, but Parker is sitting next to me and wanted to be sure and comment)
D-U-M-B show!! (Parker says he disagrees, but since I get the last word, it makes you dumber just listening to the opening song, if you can call it that!)
SO CUTE!! We are coming up to Utah in August as a family. We HAVE to get together! I think the kids would have fun! I'll let you know as it gets closer.
your girls are darling :)
OOO! I want to see pictures of the cut! You always have pictures of the kids, but not many of you and Mike. I'm sure the cut makes it so much more manageable with the two little ones fighting for your time in the morning as well.
And you know I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be at the reunion this year. I'll see what I can do, but as of right now I don't have any vacation days. Unfortunately my job isn't like a regular 9 to 5 and I can't take time away let alone fly off to the West nearly as easily - especially with the election just a few months away. Not only has it been forever since I've seen our side of the family, but after living with Budd and Sharon last year I got to know all of the Bromley side of the family much better as well. If the situation changes I'll let you know... I'll have to send a note a video or at least some awkward pictures along in my stead...
It was so fun to see you guys last week! Thanks for thinking of us to hang out with while you were in town!
Next time, we'll try to hang out in the morning, maybe we won't have crabby girls! I still had fun just visiting with you, as usual! We miss having you guys here. Nathan was bummed that you weren't able to visit with him, and that was mainly he wanted to hang with Mike. What's the song...oh yah, "It's guy love...." LOL
Post a Comment