On Wednesday afternoon's, Maddie goes to her Sunshine Generation class (a singing & dancing performing group for kids). Mike has softball games on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings up in Salt Lake so we just hung out at his office after Maddie's class until it was time to leave for his game.
Maddie thinks she's a dog... this gets REALLY annoying!
This is actually Mike's last softball game (probably) for the season. He decided to slide into second base, and tore ligaments in his shoulder... and wasn't even safe! It happened at the very end of the game. Needless to say, we spent the next day at the doctor's office most of the day getting x-rays! Thanks Deb for watching the girls!

I'm actually kind of sad Mike's done with softball. The girls and I really enjoyed getting out and enjoying the nice spring, evening weather. I loved watching them play, and the girls loved running (or crawling) around outside!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment