Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Big Cut

I have been so sick of my hair. I've always had my hair long, my whole life, with the exception of one time I cut it short in Middle School. Well, I was WAY ready for a change and surprisingly, Mike was too (he really likes my hair long)! I was very excited to have new hair, but was so scared that it would look awful on me! I figured if I hated it, I'd wear it up everyday!

Here's a before & after picture...


Well, I actually really like it, and so does Mike! It's so nice washing it and using microscopic amounts of shampoo & conditioner. My hair doesn't get all ratted and tangled, and it takes WAY less time to dry! AND... I can still put it up!

4 comments:

ellen insights said...

Your new hair cut looks great. And you already mentioned the best part, that it is easier to manage. I am glad that you like it as well.

Nathan and Raya said...

You have such pretty hair! Your so lucky.
I like the new do and I'm happy for you, that Mike likes it. Nathan was unhappy with me when I cut my hair short this last summer. He still wines about it.
But yours looks great! It's so different and I like it!
Did Chloe seem weird with you?

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

YOur hair is super cute!

Lehis said...

Whoa Baby!!! I like it!
YOU ARE HOTT!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails