It wasn't too long ago I was saying Chloe wasn't anywhere near crawling. It's amazing how fast babies pick things up and hit these milestones. Chloe still isn't crawling, and maybe she still won't for quite a while, but she sure is getting closer, faster than I thought, given that she does not like being on her tummy for longer than a minute or two!
Chloe was facing away from me to begin with, towards those toys. Next thing I know, she's turned around... trying to get to me. She eventually got frustrated and tired and gave up! Sometimes when I put Chloe down for a nap, she'll lay in there talking and yelling for a while and I've gone in to check on her, give her a pacifier to put her to sleep, I'll find her rolled over, twisted around, and wonder how she got to that point because I haven't seen her do it (unless she hooks her legs onto her toy mat). But I finally saw her do it today! She rolls over on her tummy and does scoot herself around partway to get to whatever she is eyeing! 
It's so fun to watch Chloe grow and learn right before our eyes!!!
2 comments:
Holy blog updating, Tiffany! I'm glad to see that everything is going well and your kids are so darn cute! There is definitely some Dudley in there, I can see some resemblance to my little ones. :)
So fun!
Post a Comment