Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2nd Tooth

Chloe's second tooth finally cut through! I love when they get their little teethies, I think they're so darn cute!!! Maddie saw me holding the camera and wanted me to take a picture of her too, watching cartoons! Can you guess what she ate for lunch? Mac & Cheese! Such a messy little eater! I can't believe how big my girls are getting! They are growing up WAY TOO FAST!!! I wish they'd stay little forever! :)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Ezra's working on a tooth too! She looks adorable.

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

I love these blogs...but they make me miss them so much!

Lehis said...

i guess you'll just have to have MORE cute little babies!

Emily Hagen said...

What little cuties! I can't believe how big Chloe has gotten! By the way, Taylor has that same outfit that Chloe is wearing :) Little girls are the best.

Related Posts with Thumbnails