We went to Disney on Ice again, but this time brought Daddy along with us! We had a good time, but I'll have to admit, this one wasn't as good as the last one we went to back in December.
Maddie had a hard time at times paying attention this time because Daddy spoiled her with treats! Hot dogs, popcorn, cotton candy, lemonade! She paid more attention to her snacks than the show at times, whereas the last time, she didn't hardly blink, she couldn't keep her eyes off of it!

We still had a good time though, and had a good time on a little date with just Maddie!


Maddie has been SO into pirates lately. If I wear black, she asks me if I have my pirate clothes on. She loves to dress all up in her pirate gear and look for treasure, so between that, and her love for Tinkerbell (ya, total opposites!), Peter Pan was our favorite act!

No comments:
Post a Comment