I went and had the girls' pictures taken back in November by Michele Reyes, who a couple of my cousins had take their baby's pictures. Check out her website.
Maddie was awful! She was so naughty while we were there. Normally she asks to hold Chloe all day long, but not at pictures... she wanted nothing to do with her. So, we got just 1 pose of them together.... barely! Chloe was very good, but not her normal smiley self. I think there was too much going on for her, Maddie was a little too distracting! But even with all that, I think the pictures turned GREAT! Chloe has grown so much just since I’ve had these pictures taken! She was just 3-months old here.
Michele really captured so many of Maddie's facial expressions. So even though I look at the pictures and comment on how naughty Maddie was in each one, I love them! They show so much of her personality!!
Chloe is cute, as usual, just not as smiley as I mentioned, which I was a little bummed about because it usually doesn't take much to get Chloe to smile. She loves attention from anyone. She'll give her big silly smile to anyone, anytime! So if you live in Utah, check out her website or her blog! She does a fantastic job!!!







1 comment:
GORGEOUS!!! I love these pictures. The girls are so cute. These pictures inspire me to be a photographer. Way too cute!
Post a Comment