We put Maddie's room together a few weeks ago, and even put things on the walls... It's pretty much the only room in the house that is pretty much complete (other than 1 pretty bare wall that I'm not sure what to do with yet. I found this shelf I love that I might hang there, but it'll stay the way it is for now). I took some pictures a while ago and have been meaning to post them, but along with everything else in my life, I put it off! So here they are now....

This is the bare wall above...
Also, I didn't take a picture of it, but you can kind of see a wall on the right side of the second picture (at the foot of her bed), that is her closet. She has a pretty good size closet with nice shelving. We were going to give her the bigger bedroom with the large walk in closet, but decided to use it for the office instead, for many reasons, one of them being the coloring of the room. I do love it, it's like a 'Tiffany-Blue', with dark molding around it, but just didn't match Maddie's stuff. Mike and I went back and forth on this one... but as you can see, I won this argument! :)




2 comments:
cute cute :)
I KEEP CHECKING FOR NEW PICS.
SYDNEE SAYS SHE WISHES YOU STILL LIVED HERE, SHE MISSES YOU!
Post a Comment