Yep, another photo shoot with the girls! We have 9am church, and thanks to my wonderful husband who got up early with the girls to help get them all ready, we were actually ready to go EARLY! I know, can you believe it?! We were usually late when our church used to start at 10:20am!
Anyway, the girls looked super cute in their matching dresses, so I had to get some pictures in our few minutes we had to spare! Maddie was just being silly and not really into taking pictures, and Chloe was wanting to eat. So they aren't quite as good as the ones we got yesterday, but we still think they're cute anyway!!!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
those girls are so cute...I really miss them...especially maddie...when I heard her talk on the phone the other day she sounded so old! boo hoo!
super cute pictures! love their dresses and maddie's argyle tights. I can't believe chloe is already in a bumbo. crazy!
Just checking in to see if you have any new blogs...uh, I guess not.
Post a Comment