Maddie has a huge obsession with a lot of things, one of them being food, which consists of muffins (sometimes she calls 'cupcakes'). I was feeding Chloe and was going to make dinner as soon as I finished. Maddie asked me for a muffin, which my answer was no, because I'd be making dinner soon. I thought I had pushed the muffins far enough back on the counter, but didn't realize I left Maddie her own little stepping stool on the floor. So when I finished feeding Chloe, this is what I found.... She was pretty proud of herself! I actually had a hard time not laughing!
(And yes, I did dress Maddie, multiple times actually. Her clothes don't usually last long on her, sometimes I wonder why I even bother getting her dressed. Actually, her hair was done also...)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Stealing Muffins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Did you guys move south or just trying to look ***ridized? ha ha ha
Oh by the way...it kind of looks like she is neglected...I mean no clothes and having to scavage for her own food? Wow! Seriously, (and I AM serious sometimes) she is the cutest and I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment