Every night when I put Maddie to bed, she asks me, "What's next, mom?" What this means is, what is next after she wakes up, which in this case means the morning. So I told her after she woke up we could color her pumpkins and make our little candy corn guys.
The problem with Maddie is she doesn't forget anything! This girl has got the best memory ever!! So as soon as she woke up in the morning, she was so excited to come and tell me it was time to color pumpkins AND make candy corn guys. Yes, she did remember both! A promise is a promise... and I stuck to my word... this time anyway! :)
Friday, October 24, 2008
Morning Crafts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Pretty cute crafts...it's obvious by the placement of the eyes that you made the one on the right...ha ha ha!
Post a Comment