Maddie is such a little priss! She's got the looks (OK, maybe not in the morning with her lovely bedhead), the attitude, and the apparel for it! I was making her toast this morning for breakfast, when I came to bring it to her, she is sitting at her table with her necklaces around her neck, and her boa around her waist (she thinks if she puts it around her waist, then she's Tinkerbell, and she can fly!). Auntie Heather babysat her Saturday night so that Mike and I could go out on a date... childless! She spoiled her rotten, and the boa is just one of the many things she brought home from her evening of shopping with Heather!
One more quick one for you... I was in brushing my teeth this morning and Maddie wanted to once again, brush her teeth too. I was right in the middle of it, so of course I told her "just a minute", as well as I could with a mouth full of toothpaste. She starts her fake crying. She looks up at me and said, "Mom, a crying. A crying, mom" and continues her fake cry! She is so funny sometimes, she makes me laugh! But I'm a little nervous at how fast she is picking up these little "techniques" of getting your way, and how to get it!




2 comments:
She is so stinkin cute! Such a huge personality for such a tiny little thing! ....ps Im jealous of your tredmill!!
so cute. i love the boa on the waist. very creative :)
Post a Comment