Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Visit To The Doctor

I had my 16 week appointment this morning, yes, at 17 weeks! (I was down in La Grande visiting my sister last week). It went great! I love hearing the baby's heartbeat each month!

I love to tease Mike that he is going to have another daughter... so I was so excited to meet him for lunch today after the appointment and let him know the baby's heart rate was 150 today! They say if it's above 140, it's a girl... Maddie's was always right on 140, and although this is a famous old wives tale, I still LOVE to tease him about it!!! We do have our ultrasound scheduled for April 2nd, so we will hopefully find out what this one will be!

Stay tuned... I will post pictures from our La Grande trip, but if you can't wait that long, you can check out Brooklynn's blog, she already has them posted!!

1 comment:

Sarah Pugmire said...

I saw Brooklyns blog, and your kids are truly the cutest! Can't wait to see what your having by the way!! Do you have a feeling about what it could be.... boy? girl?

Related Posts with Thumbnails