Sam is four months old today!!! I took him to the doctor yesterday for his 4-month check up to find out he had double ear infections! Who knew?! He hadn't been sick, hadn't been fussy... strange!
Sammy has been so much fun! He still has some tummy problems occasionally, but most of the time he's just a happy baby! He's always smiling! Even when he's crying, he'll still give you a smile! He recognizes our voices and will sometimes cry if I walk past him and he sees me, but I don't pick him up!
Sam is getting very close to rolling over... from his back to his tummy! He tries and tries. Changing his diaper can be interesting sometimes with this new fun trick he's trying to figure out!
Sam still loves his bath, and still loves have clothes put over his head... such a silly little boy! And Chloe is still completely obsessed with him! I thought it would eventually wear off and she'd leave him alone, but 4 months later and nothing has changed!
Here are Sam's stats:
(although the weight is wrong, he was just over 14 pounds but the nurse must have typed it in wrong)
Weight: 13.96 pounds (31.13%)
Length: 25.2 inches (62.01%)
Head: 16.3 inches (26.7%)




1 comment:
Seriously he is too adorable.
Post a Comment