Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Womens Conference

My sister and her 2 month old baby, Lucy flew in from Portland to go to BYU Womens Conference.  It was the most amazing, spiritual, uplifting two days!  We had so much fun together, just me and my sister! We can't wait to go again next year! :)

The concert Thursday night was really good!  Such talented performers! And Hilary Weeks... one of my favorites! The picture above is the "Fab 5".  I guess they were on "America's Got Talent". (I didn't watch the show). But they seriously have talent, such amazing girls and so fun to watch!!

This was Wednesday night after we picked up Brooklynn & Lucy from the airport. We went over to the Joneses house for dinner. Chloe has a complete obsession with hats, or anything that goes on her head. I couldn't resist taking a picture, it was just too cute!

This was Friday night. The Jones girls came over and spent the night. Maddie just couldn't keep up with the big girls!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails