Proof that my sweet, innocent little baby is turning into a monster! Where did I go wrong? It was not that long ago I was saying what a good little girl Chloe is. So easy going, happy all the time, just the sweetest little thing ever! What happened? If somebody finds my sweet little Chloe, please bring her back and replace her for this monster!!! ;)
The reason I was even videoing (is that even a word???), is because Chloe was being so sweet with Sam. She leaned in and kissed him, but he had slobber all over his mouth so she took his burp cloth and cleaned him up. They were both giggling, it was the cutest thing ever!!! Obviously I missed that "cute" moment. Watch in the video, if Maddie even gets close to Chloe, she screams. Then she proceeded to hit Maddie on the head with Sam's toy. Watch her face after she does it, she thinks it's funny! Chloe is turning into a monster! Sometimes the "monster" makes me laugh, but I have to hold back the laughter in front of her. I swear she walks around sometimes thinking of how she can be naughty. It's one thing to the next. This girl is B.U.S.Y. Maybe it's the age?? I hope this "phase" doesn't last long! I've already had enough!
On another note, we were looking back at old blog posts yesterday and it made me a bit sad. I miss Maddie as a 1 and 2 year old. She said and did the funniest things. She was hilarious!!! Watching this video of Maddie talking (about the same age Chloe is now) also made me sad that Chloe still doesn't talk. Kids this age say the funniest things and all I get is whine, whine, whine all day long! It seems like she's getting worse. She is saying less words then she was before. They're reevaluating her at her 2 year check-up in August. Maybe she will need speech therapy after all. Speaking of "whine, whine, whine"... I'm done whining now! :)
Monday, April 12, 2010
Monster Child
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
My kids are fighting and hitting so much these days! It makes me crazy. I keep trying to talk to Ella about how her brother just wants her attention and to be like her. I try to explain about being a good example. But we are not there yet. *sigh*
Post a Comment