Monday, April 5, 2010

Coloring Eggs

The girls colored and dyed their eggs Saturday afternoon. They had such a great time!! Maddie was a pro!! 
Chloe actually did a really good job too. You'll notice she is crying in at least every other picture. She didn't want anyone touching her egg or her cup. She threw the biggest fit each time Mike would switch her dyed egg out for a fresh white one. And, well, let's be honest, it's tough being almost 2, and the middle child! Poor Chloe spends a lot of time crying these days... life's rough! :)
**Whisk idea thanks to the Family Fun magazine!!! :)

2 comments:

Kylee said...

I love the idea of the whisks, I will have to remember that for next year!

Sarah Pugmire said...

Ok, first... I never thought to use a wire wisk to dip the eggs! What a great idea! Second, I can't believe how long Maddie's hair is!! What adorable little girls!

Related Posts with Thumbnails