
We took Sam and Chloe to the doctor last Thursday for their 2 month and 18 month check ups. Chloe is almost 19 months now, we're a little behind! I can't believe how fast my babies are growing! They need to slow down and let me enjoy it a little longer! Although, that being said, Chloe is still so little compared to Maddie. I'm not complaining, I love that she's still "little". It will be interesting watching Sam grow in the next few months, if he'll end up being bigger like Maddie, or smaller like Chloe... or maybe somewhere in between! It's so fun watching the kids as they reach different milestones!
Sam's 2-Month Stats:Weight: 11.02 lbs (37%)
Length: 22.75 ins (43%)
Head: 15.25 ins (21%)
Chloe's 18-Month Stats:
Weight: 23.24 lbs (34%)
Length: 31.75 ins (54%)
Head: 18.5 ins (64%)
1 comment:
Sammy is getting SO big...adorable!...LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress....and Chloe is pretty dang cute...even with a few tears!
Post a Comment