Mike gave Sam a wonderful blessing back on February 14th. We were lucky to have our parents, some siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins there to help celebrate in Sam's special day!
Our ward had Stake Conference that day so the blessing was at our ward building, but very intimate, with only our families there.
These are the only pictures I have, of just Sam by himself. My mom took the rest of the pictures on her camera and I just haven't gotten them from her yet, but I didn't want to put this post off any longer!
Sam was so sweet during his blessing. He was very quiet, just staring up at his daddy!
We're so thankful for all of our family, those that were able to attend and those who weren't. Sam is lucky to be born into a family with so many people who love him!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Sam's Blessing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment