Chloe cried after I took Sam away from her. She kept signing "more" and "please" and putting her hands out, over and over again. I felt bad, I know she loves her brother so much and always has to be holding him, touching him, or kissing him, but sometimes for Sam, I think enough is enough! He can only tolerate her slobbers and pokes for so long!
Oh my goodness those are the sweetest pictures! You can see the LOVE these girls have for their baby brother... he's not spoiled at all with kisses, pokes and hugs :)
Hey Tiffany! So I can't remember if I even commented on Baby Sam when he was born, so if I didn't... CONGRATULATIONS! He's is very cute and totally fits right in w/ Maddie and Chloe. We miss you guys, you need to come for a visit AND TELL ME WHEN YOURE HERE =). So how is it w/ 3? And what's it like having a boy compared to girls? I want to hear your take on everything! Take care- I love all the picts!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness those are the sweetest pictures! You can see the LOVE these girls have for their baby brother... he's not spoiled at all with kisses, pokes and hugs :)
I love the third and last pics where chloe is tgotally cracking up....the kids are so darn cute!
Thanks guys!! I know, when you see Chloe's sweet little crooked smile and laugh you can't help but smile!!
Hey Tiffany! So I can't remember if I even commented on Baby Sam when he was born, so if I didn't... CONGRATULATIONS! He's is very cute and totally fits right in w/ Maddie and Chloe. We miss you guys, you need to come for a visit AND TELL ME WHEN YOURE HERE =). So how is it w/ 3? And what's it like having a boy compared to girls? I want to hear your take on everything! Take care- I love all the picts!
Umm let's just talk about how sticken cute these kids are. Seriously oh gosh!!!! So darn cute!!! We need to get together again!!!! Miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment