Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Chloe-Bugsy!!

My little Chloe-bug turned 1 today (this morning, to be exact! :)) As much as I love watching my girls grow up, and each new stage and milestone they hit... I hate it!!! I wish time would slow down a little and let me enjoy it a little more!I gave Maddie her first little "pony" on her first birthday, so thought it was only appropriate Chloe got her first pony-tail too! I thought it was pretty darn cute, especially her little sprout-let... I love that her hair is curly and the pony sprouts, just like Maddie's did! Chloe isn't walking on her own yet, but she can stand on her own. She has yet to take steps. She is pretty steady standing though and can cruise along the couch!

Chloe has her 12 month doctor's appointment on Monday, so I will update more than, but some of Chloe's favorite things right now are: clapping, talking to da-da on the phone, dancing, and putting on sunglasses (just to hear me say "oh, pretty Chloe"... it makes her giggle every time so she'll do it over and over again!) Oh, and she loves to play peek-a-boo! She'll grab any object in sight to cover her eyes and pulls it off really fast. She does this over and over so fast, we usually don't even have time to see "peek-a-boo" in between, so it has turned to just "peek"! :)
Happy 1st Birthday, Chloe... and what an amazing year it was been with you!!!

2 comments:

Grandma Schwitters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Schwitters said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE! She is getting so big and changing so much. Can't believe how much both girls have grown up so fast

Related Posts with Thumbnails