As usual, I have lots of blogging to catch up on, but since I've taken ZERO pictures for all 3 family reunions, it requires a lot of work to "steal" them from other people... but I'll work on that!
But, I need some help with boy names! Mike pretty much doesn't like any of them! It's a bit ridiculous. We've sort of agreed on about 2, but I want to know of suggestions from all of you. A name that will fit with Maddie and Chloe. We'd like to use "Michael" as the middle name too.
So bring on those suggestions!!! :)
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Boy Names... HELP!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Funny that you two can't agree on boy names. Boy names are the only ones Kevin and I can agree on! Some of my favorites are Aaden, Carson, Landon, Zachary and Justin. Good luck choosing... I am sure you will pick a great one!
Boys names were impossible for us too! Tim was so blah about every name. We didn't even officially decide on Ezra until 2 hours after his birth! I don't want to give up my current favs for any future boys, but here's a couple I like that Tim has nixed: Cade (Caden), Caleb, Ellis (really like this, but I think we've reached our "E" limit on names) Eli (although this one seems to be cropping up ALOT lately as, sadly, Ella has).
Post a Comment