we will be here... and I can't wait!
Mike's taking us on a little weekend getaway to Bear Lake for my birthday and I'm so excited to spend the weekend with my little family!! It's supposed to be a very warm one, so I'm glad we will be by the water!
Now, my birthday is still a couple weeks away, but this was all kind of sudden. Mike's parents have the Trendwest Condos and this weekend happened to open up in Bear Lake so Mike jumped on it and we got a 2-bedroom condo for the weekend for $200! Besides the lake, the condo has a pool too! I'm so excited for us to just be able to relax with the girls for the weekend!!!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
This Weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
My sister owns a condo right in front of the trendwest condos. I love it there. Have a great time!
jealous! how fun! tell me how it goes. it looks bee-you-tee-full!
Post a Comment