Friday, July 10, 2009

Maddie Says

*Maddie and I were sitting on my bed talking about Disneyland, happily, laughing, when she gets a very serious look and says, "Mommy? I'm really concerned about you."

*Maddie was helping me pack up clothes to go to Bear Lake when I handed her my bathing suit top and she says, "Oh, here's your booby top!"

*Maddie told me today that I have a baby brother in my tummy and his name is Tee-Dee and he's really funny, and fluffy!

*Maddie asked me if the baby was still in my tummy, I told her it was. She said she wants it to come out now and asked when it would be big enough to come out. I told her after Christmas. She put her hand on her head, thinking, and said very excitedly, "I know! How about if we go to sleep, and when we wake up, Santa will come and it will be Christmas. Then the baby can come out!"

I really need to start writing these things down more often because these happen on a daily basis, and this girl is hilarious!!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Adorable! Did she have something to be concerned about? I wish I could hear her say these things in her toddler voice. Isn't that the greatest? I called to Ella this morning and she said, "Yes, sweetheart?"

PBJKLI Ussery said...

Love this girl! Love her sayings! Not gonna lie though; I'm definitely dreading the thought of dealing with female attitude... I keep my fingers crossed each day that Kate will stay mellow... not going well so far, but things could improve, right? Yes, I agree... you need to write them down. She will totally laugh at herself later on, then probably blame you or Chloe or someone else for her being that way (just like you give me credit for your "personality" as a kid ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails