Only 3 weeks left to go... will we make it that far???
I had a check-up today and am now dilated 2cm!! (She didn't tell me the effacement this time). Baby has also dropped quite a bit more (I didn't know she could drop anymore), and I am measuring quite a bit smaller than I was last week.
To compare with Maddie's pregnancy, I was 2cm at 39 weeks, and started labor the next day, and gave birth the day after that. So if this one is anything like Maddie's pregnancy, I could have her any day... but you never know! It could still be three weeks. We'll see!!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
37 Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hmmm, I wonder who is really going to come first...Chloe or Kate? After talking to you and Brooklynn...it sounds like Maddie is going to be as sweet and patient with her new sister as I think Jackson will be?
I made a super cute recieving blanket for the shower tomorrow...I am actually pretty impressed with myself. Because I really had no idea how it would turn out before I started. I am making a matching one for baby Kate, too. Not sure how you will tell them (the blankets) apart when you guys hang out together...I guess Brooklynn will have to do the same as she has with everything else....just put a big old "K" (instead of a "J") on the back of it...hmmm, that won't look bad will it?! Ya, I don't think anyone will even notice it! ha ha
Oh ya...YES! it IS after midnight..and YES it IS way past my bedtime...but when you have a headache and you try to go to sleep...but your husband insists that he is not tired...so he stays up and channel surfs. Which consists of changing the channel every 4-6 seconds...in between snores...like I said, he insists he is still awake....so, when I close my eyes...I feel like I am in some weird place with a "Strobe-Light Show" going on...great for the headache! Everyone should try it some time.
Good luck these next few weeks! They're the hardest for me. Can't wait to hear when she comes!
Yay! That is so exciting! I bet you can't wait to see your new little one (and be done with being pregnant!) Best of luck!
Post a Comment