Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Baby Bump

I've had some requests for pictures of my 'baby bump', so here they are!
It's official! I hit 18 weeks tomorrow and I officially have a little bump! I guess it's time to pull out those maternity clothes!! Maddie already loves to "see" the baby (that means pulling my shirts up and looking at my belly). It has been so fun feeling this one move around sooner than I did with Maddie. I love feeling the little flutters, usually more intense at night, just like with Maddie! It makes it seem so much more real when you can actually feel the baby move around! I love it! A week or so ago, Mike even got to feel it move for the first time!! We are so excited and can't wait to find out what this little one is... 2 weeks from tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! You look great! Feeling the baby move really is the best part!

Related Posts with Thumbnails