Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Home Sick


Do these two look identical, or what??? Maybe the next one will look more like me! :)



We have all had these yucky colds since Friday. Mike is feeling a lot better, but Maddie and I are still feeling a bit under the weather, not to mention the lack of sleep we are getting. I posted a couple pictures of Maddie, it's not normal for us to just be at home all day long for so many days, we usually have to get out at least once a day. Obviously, Maddie is getting a little bored. She decided to start 'cooking in the nude'!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't think that i'm at home sick, i'm at work sick bringing home the bacon!

Unknown said...

yah! I am glad you started a blog! sorry you guys are all so sick. If you need any help with anything let me know. I haven't even told you congrats! I'm so happy for you and mike. so you leaning more towards a boy or a girl? don't know if you still have our blog but it is tjandamypugmrie.blogspot.com

joel and laura michelle said...

welcome to the blogging life!!! this is this best way for all us dudley cousins to keep track of eachother. congrats on #2!!! love to you all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails