So, I have finally done it! I have officially become a blogger! I don't really know why I haven't done one of these until now, but I am beginning to find out... It is very time consuming!! And with a very active 20-month old running around, time is something I just can't seem to find! We'll see how this goes. Keep in mind, I am new at this!!! :)
The picture above is a family picture back in December, but it's probably the most recent family picture we have, so I thought I'd post it.




1 comment:
what a small world afterall! haha of course i remember you! we are after all step cousins, and after this wedding who knows! maybe we'll be even more related! your little girl is so cute! its good to see you, both my older sisters have blogs too with lots of adorable children! brittany-now iverson and nichole- now smith! keep in touch!
Post a Comment