We're starting the bedroom 'switch-a-roo' here! A few weeks ago I moved Maddie out of the smaller room downstairs into the bigger room downstairs, which used to be our office/storage/everything-gets-shoved-into-this-room. This is all in preparation of moving Chloe into Maddie's old room downstairs and Sam out of our room, into Chloe's old room upstairs. Are you following along still?! Since Sam's been sleeping through the night, I've been thinking of switching rooms around but wasn't sure if I'd have Maddie and Chloe share a room, Sam & Chloe share a room, if I was ready for Chloe to be downstairs, if the kids would all have their own rooms, etc. I'm just a very indecisive person, and this was no exception! After Maddie and Chloe begged to nap together, I gave in, a few times... but it was NOT a success! After 20 minutes of the girls laughing and playing together, they ended up in their own rooms. So, it's decided! The kids will all be in their own separate bedrooms. This also means that we no longer have an 'office' or a 'storage room'. Oh well.
So after that long story, the only thing I've accomplished so far was moving Maddie to her new room. Well, her furniture is in her new room. There is still decorating to be done. And the other rooms are still on my growing 'to-do' list. But it's a start. So far, she loves it!




No comments:
Post a Comment