Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chloe Bugsy

Bedhead! This girl had a serious case of it this morning!
Chloe is the biggest copy-catter! (I know, it's not even a word! :)) She copies everything her sister does... which is NOT always a good thing. In the last week, I've had cheerios thrown all over my bedroom AND lucky charms! Maddie claims that Chloe dumped the bowl over... which doesn't explain why they were EVERYWHERE, covering all areas of the floor! But, there's nothing sweeter then listening to these two giggle at each other! I really need to get it on tape... I love it!!! I hope these two girls stay the best of friends growing up!
I love getting Chloe up in the morning. She is always so happy! She sleeps with three blankets. She likes one on each side of her, and one over top of her... which only lasts for about 2 minutes. She ends up falling asleep at the end of her bed. But when I come to get her in the morning, she has to hand me all three blankets! It never fails, and it makes me laugh every morning! After she hands me the third, she looks around to make sure she got them all!Chloe walks around the house saying "hi" to everyone. Earlier today she was trying to get my attention and kept saying, "hey, hey". When I finally looked over at her she gave me a big smile and said "hi!" Normally it's "Hi Dad". She says that to everyone! She's pretty much like her sister, when we're out in public, she talks to everyone! I'm loving her own little gibberish language! I just wish I knew what was going through this sweet little baby's head, and what's coming out of her mouth!I haven't even tried to do Chloe's hair these days because it's pointless! She can't stand having anything in her hair, she pulls it out faster then I can get it in most of the time! Rubber bands, bows, headbands, it doesn't matter... they all come out! By the time Maddie was 1 year old she finally had enough hair that I could get one cute, tiny little pony in her hair. There was not a day that went by that her hair wasn't done. Chloe has been a whole other story, which is too bad since this girl has plenty of hair to do something with!
Little Miss Independent these days! Since she's been walking, she just thinks she is SO big! I love it! She has so much confidence now!Her "pretty" lasted until about lunch time (see pictures below)... we're making progress! :)

2 comments:

Brad + Lauren said...

Your girls are so adorable! Lucky you!

Kylee said...

So cute about the three blankets. Greg is like that too. He has four that that has to have with him all around the house. Same routine every morning too with handing them to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails